Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a surprisingly effective freeware antimalware tool. It’s a relatively speedy malware remover, with the quick scan taking about 8 minutes even with other high-resource programs running. The heuristics engine proved on multiple computers during empirical testing that it was capable of determining the difference between false positives and dangerous apps.
Key Features Malwarebytes Anti-malware* Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
* Light speed quick scanning.
* Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
* Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware protection module. (requires registration)
* Database updates released daily.
* Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
* Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
* Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware performance.
* A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
* Multi-lingual support.
* Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
* Command line support for quick scanning.
* Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
File Size: 5.86 MB
Operating Systems: Microsoft ® Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7.
Free Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware
from : download.cnet.com – link here